We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us. As an example, all credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of transmission is 100% secure. Therefore, salon.life does not guarantee any confidentiality or privacy with respect to any of your personal information or User Submissions. salon.life does not assume any liability to third parties whose information you include on the Site, or which you post in any User Submissions. Also, please keep your username and password secure.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or other details to help you with your experience.
What type of information we collect?
- Contact information, such as Client’s name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers and credit card numbers collected by our service provider.
- Biographic information, such as Client’s date of birth, occupation, employment status and any other information Client choose to provide about Client.
- Details of the transactions Client carry out when using SalonLife Services, including geographic location from which the transaction originates.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Client’s computer to the Internet, Client’s login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information SalonLife receives from other sources.
How we collect information?
- SalonLife collects data on the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of SalonLife service Clients during the process of registering for the service as SalonLife as during the use of the Service by the Client.
- SalonLife is also working closely with third parties and may receive information about Client from them for example, banks and payment service providers Client uses to transfer money to SalonLife; banks and payment service providers of Client’s recipient; business partners; sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services; advertising networks; analytics providers; search information providers; and credit reference agencies.
- SalonLife Clients can store their clients personal and appointment data in SalonLife, to provide their services, but only if the Client is GDPR compliant.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Provide SalonLife Services and customer support.
-Process transactions and send notices about Client’s transactions.
-Manage Client’s account(s) and send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Deliver marketing and promotional offers on behalf of SalonLife and others via email.
- Personalize, measure and improve SalonLife Services.
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected, to the extent such purpose is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information or as otherwise notified in the SalonLife Services at the time of collection.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google Ads
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.’
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
You can email us or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Term of retention of personal data:
SalonLife will store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to Client and others, including those described above. Information associated with Client’s account will be kept until Client’s account is deleted, unless SalonLife no longer need the data to provide products and services.
Last Edited on 18.01.2023